WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Sunday, 7 September 2014

TAG IT ON

Happy Sunday Peeps,
Just popping in with a tag I made to put on a card for a Guinness loving chum's Birthday today.
I used glossy accents on the Guinness glass and some shells and bits from my stash. The image was printed 4 times and fussy cut then 3D for added effect.



Right -ho... I'm popping off now to deliver it. :-)  See you later xx

Challenges I am entering:

A Gem of a Challenge #127 - It's Summertime
Creative Corner Challenges - Cutesy Animals

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! Love the Toucan and the embellishments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag brilliant theme Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful how you have brought this home for the Left of Centre Challenge. Love your colors and how you have joyfully put your creation together! Thanks for joining us at LOC. Best, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, love that fun image....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag! The toucan is so sweet and I love your little shells.. Thank you for sharing your tag with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tag Sue! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, Mo dt coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool tag! Beautiful colors and I love the little shells. Thanks for joining us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete