WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

TAG IT ON

Happy Sunday Peeps,
Just popping in with a tag I made to put on a card for a Guinness loving chum's Birthday today.
I used glossy accents on the Guinness glass and some shells and bits from my stash. The image was printed 4 times and fussy cut then 3D for added effect.



Right -ho... I'm popping off now to deliver it. :-)  See you later xx

Challenges I am entering:

A Gem of a Challenge #127 - It's Summertime
Creative Corner Challenges - Cutesy Animals

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! Love the Toucan and the embellishments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag brilliant theme Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love that fun image....
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag! The toucan is so sweet and I love your little shells.. Thank you for sharing your tag with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tag Sue! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, Mo dt coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool tag! Beautiful colors and I love the little shells. Thanks for joining us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete