WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

SNARKY, SNARK, SNARK !!!

YaY !!! I just LUV the new SISTERHOOD OF SNARK Challenge Blog... just hilarious and just the place you want to be when you're in 'snark mode' hahahaha LoL
Well Challenge #2 is called " U is for UnUsed" and I have made my piece using one of my brand new images... so it's totally unused by me :-D
I have coloured her digitally and put her against an 'Absolution Deferred' background paper from Crafty Chaos (sadly no longer in business). :-(
My new image here is called "REALLY ?!!!" coz she just has that look on her face - right ??!  I added to her a lighted match so she's ready bwahahaha LoL She is available now in my SHOP.



Challenges I am entering:

Card Mania CMC#41 - Use a Sentiment
Make it Monday #181 - Anything Goes




15 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring beautiful image Ginny xxcc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that is ALL kinds of snarky awesomeness! I think I have that particular look on my face more often than not!! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "U is for Unused" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! Gorgeous image and perfect snark. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our U is for Unused challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susy
    She does have a don't *£%! with me look doesn't she
    love the design and LO hpope you're well
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the snarkiest snark card, Ike, and I love it!! That sediment and match are PERFECT. She does look like she is saying, "Really?" or "Seriously?" Good job!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFLMAO! And I needed it, BIG TIME! love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! This is all kinds of snarky! LOL! Love that image and the sentiment together - perfect snarky card! Thanks for joining us for the U is for Unused challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snarky and COOOOOOL! Way cool.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a love song -
    "Get fire and lit me - make me into ashes, dear sweetheart.."
    But this sentiment is really cool!
    She is very beautiful!
    Congratulations on a brilliant image, idea and card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Beautiful colouring and I love that sentiment! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image - saw it on MIM and just laughed. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha Ha brilliant and wonderful creation. She is amazing. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is rather beautiful..in a snarky way..fabulous card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic image paired with a very snarky sentiment! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SIsterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The main image is so striking on this card, love it.

    Had to come and take a closer look from MIM.

    ReplyDelete