WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A PRODUCTIVE DAY - 1

Γειά σου again,

It was raining with a thunder storm this morning, so instead of going out to the shops, I came down to my craft room...... any excuse eh ?!!

I have decided to start using all the fabulous things I collect along the way in Blogger... you know - awesome freebies and giveaways by Bloggers - that I duly collect and then file away in my huge stash file, and then forget that I've got !!   LoL

So, I'm working my way through my March stash, and on this piece I have used a fabulous new digi by SARN over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE (the famous organiser of the monthly 'Rudolph Day' where we make cards ready for Christmas and enter her little Challenge at the same time).
But, I digress...... Sarn also draws the famous "SarnDangles" on her creations and they are fabulous. Peeps are attempting to get her to make + sell them as digis. Here's what I mean....
Cool eh ??!!! (I've put my WM over it so no-one snatches it from here).
She has this awesome way of stamping one stamp on a card and added inked backgrounds etc. in a fabulous CAS way and I attempted to emulate her style with this digi of hers called "Daisy", but it didn't work out. In the end I printed it 3 times and fussy cut bits to make it 3D. I did manage to get a splatter background but couldn't make it look as good as her creations !! LoL




I printed it 3 times and cut the whole thing once and the petals twice. I didn't stick each petal down and it looks really cool with them not quite over each other as it seems like there are loads more :-)

So, there we are... I am off to see what else I got as freebies this month and make something else :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Eclectic Ellapu - Flowers/Butterflies
Paper Creator's Crafts Challenge #21 - Spring Is In The Air
Alphabet Challenge Blog - C is for Country Flowers
PolkaDoodles Challenge Wk 12 - Spring Is In The Air





9 comments:

  1. wow this is a fabulous 3d project Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Ike. I like the look of 3D. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am (as they say) gobsmacked! And not a little amazed at seeing my own drawings as part of your wonderful creations Ike. I really LOVE the 3D daisy - what a great idea. Thank you for showing a Sarndangle too! OK, ok, that might just be the prod I need to make my shop go live on my blog later this week! Thank you so much for all your help my friend.

    Big Hugs,Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs !!! Glad you like what I did :-D x

      Delete
  4. Very exciting stuff there. Love that cone flower!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting card. Love the flower. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crd is so sweet and interesting. I do like the CAS style of it. Thanks for joining in with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Thanks for joining the challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    hugs and good luck Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete