WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 11 March 2013

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

Hey - creepy me is back !!!! :-D
This is a piece I did for HDH162 Macabre Monday over at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE. The Theme is 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' and this is now Week 2 of the Challenge.

The main image is one of my Digis exclusive to SMEARED INK and she's called "Madame Death - The Soul Collector". I have set her against a backdrop by Tempus Fugit at the Digital Scrap Cafe.


Click on Pic to enlarge.... if you dare !!!

I don't often get round to colouring up my own digis, but I certainly had fun with this girl :-D I had to colour up her hair this morning, and I couldn't decide what colour to go for until I went over to Lisa's Blog.... DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES, where she had put up a picture inspiration. Well - it certainly inspired me with the hair :-D Thanks Lisa x

Challenges I am entering:


10 comments:

  1. Well you definitely filled the criteria here Ike - she is most certainly Drop Dead GORgeous!! Love the colours you used and her hair! WOW.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amzing, and so coooool!
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS image Ike! Great choice of colours, especially her hair. Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, fabulous!! Creepy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh IKE! She IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad she finally made it the post! She is totally drop dead for sure! It's nice to see how the artist intended for her art to be colored. Loving the green hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Your darker side has managed to crawl up through all the layers of sweetness and emerge once again. Fabulous job. I love the serated edges on her arm and chest piece and love the skull on the groin piece. The hair (and nails) look awesome with that shade of green and even her body has green undertones. Glad to see you've returned to us. It is always nice seeing all your sides. Oh and I am seriously thinking of adding a linky tool so you guys can add your link if you create a design. Just one more thing to add to the to-do list!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's beautiful, a great image x she looks right at home with that bg x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring of a great image. Lovin it.........

    ReplyDelete