WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 15 March 2013

BUTTONS & BOWS

Happy Friday Peeps,
I don't want to say it too loud in case I Hex everything.... but having installed a new Router, it seems my internet problems are fixed, but I am still crossing my fingers :-)

So - I found Challenge #1 at the new site.....  LEFT OF CENTER. Here's what they say about themselves......
"A place for all things Steampunk, Goth, dark, creepy, edgy, Halloween, Anime, mythical, grunge etc".
Jolly cool I say :-D 
Well, Challenge #1 is ' A Left of Center Theme (as described above) which incorporates Buttons and/or Bows.

I have made an ATC using one of my images exclusive to SMEARED INK..... 'Twisted Love'... well half of it anyways :-D and set it on a background called 'Deep Inside', which is also from Smeared Ink.
I printed her 3 times and then fussy cut and layered up with foam pads, using only half her face for the top layer. Then I stitched it with bows and buttons.



Challenges I am entering:

Left of Center Challenge #1 - LOC/Buttons/Bows

12 comments:

  1. Wicked and beautiful! really cool, Ike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome...love the new image and what you did with it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ike this is stunning. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Left Of Center and hope to see you again. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh wow totally love this. awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is way cool and a great idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at LOC, hope to see you there again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzy loving the image heading over to see the blog myself now always great to hear about new challengeespecially if its a dark one lol(although I haven't done a lot of these lately might have to rectify that)
    Have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's what I look like before coffee in the morning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! What a great image and I love the buttons and bows you've added. Thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply awesome Ike! thank you so much for joining us in our first Challenge over at Left of Center xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. Come and join us at fun with atc's as well xx. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That has got to be the most unique way I have EVER seen bows and buttons on a creation. This digital design is so freakin' cool!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete