WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2021

ANYONE FOR A SELFIE ?

 Hello Peeps,

Gawd I am so tired. Started my follow-up chemo 2 weeks ago and due for another dose on Monday :-( Have to go every 3 weeks for a year !!!   They said it wouldn't make my hair fall out this time but all my eyelashes plinked out in one go last week, so I'm not happy with that.... back to " fish eyes " hahahaha :-D

Anyhoo - I managed to make myself a little card to enter in the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS CHALLENGE - X for EXPOSED :-D This just tickled me :-D :-D

So my kitty is definitely exposed :-D :-D

He is a photo of a very silly purse that I bought that just makes me laugh out loud :-D

The kitty with him is a sticker and I have used a negative frame and some paw print backing paper.


I had a day trip to Kos yesterday as had to go to the Police and register for these new Biometric cards we have to have now to replace our Residents' Permits, because of Brexit. :-(   Really early start at 6am for the ferry and a looooong time waiting around and was out all day until 5pm. Pretty knackered today so not doing much else just now.

Hope you are having a good day.
Thanks for popping in. xo

Challenges I am entering:




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant selfie! LOVE this one! And sending tons of positive vibes for your treatments! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this card!
    its super adorable!
    hoping for best results for your treatment !
    oh thats so long drive! hope you manage to make new cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....my sense of humour must be warped. I read your write up...then went to the pick and laughed out loud! Only You my darling Iksie can have the attitude to create such a hilarious card after such an intense write up. I think I'm getting your mojo for positive thinking!!!! You'z the best my lovely xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing as well as possible, Ike - and wouldn't you know Brexit would cause problems for everyone. Onto your card, which is wonderful and hilarious! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I am glad to see that you're keeping a great sense of humor. This card is so cute, funny and right on point with our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete