WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 7 May 2020

CRAFTY DAY

Hello Peeps,
The weather is very cloudy today so no playing in the garden and it's a bit too dingy to be able to paint the bedroom walls - I won't be able to see if I have good coverage - so today I am having a play in my craft room.
Here's my first card of the day made with images from BECCY's PLACE.
I snagged this Free mason jar and put it with one of Beccy's cats from the " CAT'S MEOW " set.


I printed the kitty twice - one time a big bigger - so that his head is bigger to allow for the refraction of the glass jar.
Inside I have also used the CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES from BECCY.
I used paw print backing papers by ERIN CROUCH STUDIO - At The Zoo Set  available from PIXEL SCRAPPER, and THE COTTAGE MARKET -  Free Pawprint Papers.
I also followed the Sketch over at Beccy's MAY Challenge, but I flipped it to Landscape.

  


I am playing with some other stuff to enter more Challenges so I'll catch you all later.
Thanks for popping in :-)



Challenges I am entering:

FAB n FUNKY Challenge #480 - Cute Critters  13/5
Daring Cardmaker's Challenge - Elemental Insp  Colour/Glass/Wood  8/5
Challenge Up Your Life #123 - Animals    29/5



10 comments:

  1. Such a fun image fabulous car Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Love this yellow color.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is so fun! I am not very great at digitals as I just started doing them this year. So I have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card! I love how you've altered the size of the image to account for the curvature of the card... it's such a fabulous effect. Adding the strawberries was a cute idea too. I think your creation is fantastic Suzy, love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had sunny but cold past days.
    Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright and cheerful card. The cat looks super cheeky. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and lovely card! Brings a smile with that cat!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, just love how you combined three of Beccy's image. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That`s a cool way to create a card. Very nice. Thank you for joining Challenge up Your Life.

    fliki

    ReplyDelete