WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2020

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY ?

Hi Peeps,
I have been playing with a card for the latest Challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.
The are giving away a FREEBIE " Icicles " digi to play with and I have also used Scribbles' " FOXY PEEK A BOO " as the main image on my card.

I coloured everything using Promarkers.



Actually, it's not so cold here in Greece. It seems Spring has arrived. All the Almond blossoms are out and it's so pretty :-)

I hope you are not too chilly where you are x

Thank you for popping in.

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge #86 - Say it with Snow.  14/3
Cutie Pie Challenge #144 - Cute + Cuddly Animals   3/3
Challenge Up Your Life #120 - Winter Scene  28/2

9 comments:

  1. Love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in a beautiful country, Ike. I llllllllove your great card with the clever sentiment. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and sentiment, thank you for joining in at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis is delightful made me smile Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love this little critter and the sentiment is great! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so great card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..this is adorable. Great scene, fabulous colours. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Thank you for joininig us EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sweet cute card, thanks for joining us a Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete