WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 16 June 2019

SNARKY, SNARKY - M is For.......

Hello Peeps,
Well, I have to tell you that I laughed out loud when I visited THE SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS latest Challenge #137 -  is for MENOPAUSE! :-D   Now that I've been through it and out the other side I can bl**dy laugh !!!!!

The DT creations are brilliant and it sent my mind buzzing with ideas, so here are my entries to the Challenge.











I hope you are having a great crafty weekend and THANK YOU for popping in.

Challenges I am entering:



11 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Great fun, and oh, so true. Thanks for playing with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. Well done. Thanks for laughing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean there is another side to come out to eventually??? You have given me hope. :D I adore the first card, but I have to admit the second one speaks to me even more. Brilliance! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I'm dying of laughter! The GAG-o-MATIC!! Why do they say such things? Why do they say anything at all? 🤣😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every woman should be issued with that complete kit the minute she feels her first hot flush come on. Brilliant idea, thanks for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ♥ it and so true a fantastic card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he he he he he soooooo super perfect for the challenge.
    I think you'd make a mint selling those kits!
    Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky sisters in our state of hot flashes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha! Fantastic projects and great for understanding the hardships of a M woman! Thanks for your recent visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all equally brilliant! LOL! Fabulous job! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely projects!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisses, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete