WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2019

ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS DT PIECE #3

Good morning Peeps,
I am here today to tell you that I am working on the DT for ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS in case you didn't know already. :-D
Our current Challenge for March is #213 - ANYTHING GOES, and we are sponsored this month by PAPERNEST DOLLS.



I chose to work with CHERRY AVERY.
Cherry Avery


For my papers I used 'Delicious Cherries'  FREE digital scrapbooking set from DREAMN4EVER, and I used a decorative edge punch and some of the elements from the Cherries set. It's a great way to use up your snippets :-)
I coloured Avery using Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut her and mounted her on 3D foamies.


DREAMN4EVER have fantastic FREEBIE digi kits for you to snag :-D


Thank you for popping in today and I hope you stay warm and cozy :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - In The Red  14/3

Creative Knockouts Challenge #287 - Layers  8/3
Kitty Bee Designs Challenge #137 - Food & Drink  8/3
Snippets Challenge #347    16/3


9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card design love the layers Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is so adorable especially in her red ribbon pigtails! You nailed this challenge with all the gorgeous red color! Thanks so much for sharing your card with the Sisterhood of Crafters. Hope to see you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girl. Nice digi paper set. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ike. I love the cute image and the gorgeous papers. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love all the lacy panels! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RED’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab make and what a great way to use up snippets too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely to see you in the Playground Ike - and what a great card. Super use of snippets and your colouring is gorgeous as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious Design, such fun. Lovely use of snippets. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping in for Purple Day! I will come back later :-) Your cherry girl is so adorable! Love the striped borders!

    ReplyDelete