WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2018

CAT LOVERs' BLOG HOP 2018 - DAY 2

Hello sweet Kitty Peeps,
Here I am with DAY 2 of the CAT LOVERs' BLOG HOP 2018.
I am Sponsoring again this year and have drawn a set of new images that will be given away by Janice from HER PEACEFUL GARDEN as one of her Prizes.

Today I have used another kitty from my Prize set - ' CATNUCOPIA '.
I have tried to make the kitties seasonal for this time of year :-)
I have coloured him up with Spectrum Noir markers and then added on some cut out Autumn leaves.









I hope you will purr along and join us in this celebratory Kitty Hop. Please click on this poster to go to the Main Hop Page.




Challenges I am entering:





12 comments:

  1. "The fallen leaves made an amber sea
    Over which you floated like an autumn breeze..."
    BRAVO!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so stunning love your colouring
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Ike! Your coloring is fab! I love fall! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd drop you the address of the origami cat (since you mentioned you might like to know how to make one) http://www.pinkstripeysocks.com/2014/09/origami-black-cat.html I used 6x6in papers and its quite big - 4x4 would work better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And beautiful autumn kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Suzy, what a great image and your colouring is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful image, great coloring, and I love the addition of the leaves! Perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring and i like the addition of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fall design! Love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!!! This is totally stunning!!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leaves on this card are awesome! They look perfect. "THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2018 Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden!"

    ReplyDelete