WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 24 June 2018

SOME MORE CARD COMMISSIONS

Well Helloooooeeee,
here I am with the promised pictures of my latest card commissions.
The first one - the lady asked me if I could draw a guy with a beer and a plastic paddling pool.... so I did  hahahaha
The background is a watercolour painting I did of a little scene on Telendos. The bottle was printed out and covered with sticky backed plastic to make it shine :-)
The paddling pool was coloured and then coated with glaze to make it look like plastic.

**** If anyone would like this image for free (he has a plain bottle in his hand in the Digi) then please leave me a message/email me. ****



This one is for the same guy. The sunglasses were coated with glaze and the bottles covered with plastic. The little shirt I folded using a shirt template and the background is a map of my island -Kalymnos.


I have some more to show later :-)
Thanks for popping in xxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Dare2bartzy June Challenge - Bright Colours   30/6
Stamps & Fun Creativity Challenge #326 - Holidays/Travel   25/6
Alphabet Challenge -  G is for Great Outdoors       6/7
Simply Create Too Challenge #139 - For a Male  30/6

5 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards love the idea of the map of the island Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool card ideas!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the beers! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that shirt with the beer bottles!!! Brilliant card! So unique and colorful! That is a great masculine card for sure! I struggle so with cards but that one is masculine perfection!!

    ReplyDelete