WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 8 July 2017

RESTORING THE PARTHENON

Hi Folks,
I hope you are ready to enjoy your weekend :-)
I have spent the last couple of days restoring the Parthenon LoL  Well, it's one that I made a few years ago now for a friend who had an outdoor train set. He had a space with a small hill that I thought would be perfect, so I made this for him as a surprise. :-) When he moved back to the UK he gave it to friends, who now have it in their garden. It was looking a little sad so it came home for some 'tarting up'. :-D  It's just waiting now for a couple of coats of yacht varnish and it's all set to go.





It stands about 12 inches tall and is made with a combo of wood and plastic tubes covered in plaster :-)

Thanks for dropping in.
Happy crafting xxxx



7 comments:

  1. wow spectacular well done!
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!
    It looks amazing!
    love it!
    enjoy your day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! I totally need one for our yard LOL! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project, so many fine details.
    Just popping in to say I am glad to hear you are all safe and sound after the awful earthquake. My thoughts and prayers are with you all on that beautiful Island.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It was really scary and I am so grateful it wasn't much worse than it was. :-(

      Delete