WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 23 April 2017

A TOUCH OF THE BLUES

Good morning,
The other day I was messing around with different techniques to make backing papers and I tried Stamping with Bleach. I used some heavy blue card and a Stampin Up flower stamp. Not too bad but I pressed a bit hard I think !
So, I used a bit of this as backing for my entry to the SASAYAKI GLITTER Progressive Challenge April. You can find it HERE on FaceBook.
I decided to go with Monochrome blues for this piece..



The flower is from SAMFLORA and I added some leaf trim from my local store. I cut her out with my new Stitched Rectangle dies.
I am quite pleased with it except I think now that she looks a little dead !!!!

I'm off now to try some fake wood effect paper and some bubble wrap printing, so I'll let you know how I get on with those.
Thanks for popping in :-) xx


Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Great technique. Lovely image.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor card is gorgeous!
    love it!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful catd.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Love Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beutiful card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job my friend. Your background turned out rather nice.

    I'm just popping in today to wish you the happiest of birthdays!!! Since your day is almost over, I hope it was a pleasant one and that you got to spend a portion of it with some friends. I sent you an e-card, so be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

    All the best to you for the coming year ahead! I hope that it is a happy and just as important, a healthy and prosperous one!!!

    Much love to you,
    Lisa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete