WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 23 March 2017

SPRING IS COMING

Hello Peeps,
It's gorgeous here today and maybe Spring is coming after all.
I was inspired to do a card in lovely fresh colours and I used my new-ish Die and Emboss set - from Marianne .... the honeycomb one DF3404.
The image is called  'Bee Fido Puppy ' by SANDRA CALDWELL.  I did him to look like a Dalmation :-)



I used a bit of bee backing paper and some flower buttons from my stash, which I tied on with pale yellow teeny string :-) I used my tiny letter stamps to put HAP-BEE using the cut out pieces from the die and I also used the die as a stencil for the lower part of the card.

Thanks for buzzing by :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Sandra Caldwell FaceBook Challenge - Bee Silly    26/3
Aud Sentiments Challenge #176- Anything But a birthday
Crafty Chicks Challenge #343 - Punches or Dies





11 comments:

  1. Fabulous bright and cheerful card love the sentiment Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is super cute!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card. Love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling, Ike! I love that puppy dog!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful card - congratulations!
    Nice new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Dalmatian puppy, Ike. Super fun card.

    Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #65. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks, love the embossing and the color is spring like. The inlay of the die you used, smart looking.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colour choice. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete