WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 23 January 2017

LETTER FROM A DOG

Hello Peeps,
I snagged a great Freebie recently from PATTIE G and got around to colouring him up today. I found a really great  " Letter From A Dog "  ( on this site HERE if you want to read all of it ) and used an extract for my journal page.



I see such a lot of things going on here which show that some people don't actually think  dogs/animals are actual living creatures at all - and it's a shame. I try and do my little bit but it  all still makes me very sad. :-(



Well - I must dash off and finish the kitty creation for my Cat's Challenge  which is due up tomorrow morning  :-D
See you later xxxx




Challenges I am entering:

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge #130 - Use an Animal  3/2  **WINNER**






10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Great way to use that cute image! Jill <--who is a big dog lover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic verse and gorgeous image makes a lovely page Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is lovely Ike! I sometimes feel that cats and dogs are more human than we are - wiser certainly!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I understand your feelings! They are so wonderful; they give unconditional love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great, Ike! Love the open letter and it goes so well with your sweet digi! (I think people should have to be interviewed and pass an exam before they can have the privilege of owning a pet!) BTW, your printing is outstanding!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and so true, too...I find myself liking my animals better then some/most people I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great digi and colored wonderfully. I adore the "letter from the dog" and agree with you. My dogs are my family and I love and cherish them. Like Diane above, I think I could spend the rest of my life with them rather than most people I know. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings from Buffalo, NY! Awesome coloring and verse...and THANK YOU for reminding others that dogs are LIVING creatures too! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WTG Ike!
    Congrats on your win of 2 images (excluding sets) in Challenge #130 from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog to email Pattie with your image choices within 7 DAYS. Her email info is on the sidebar. Also grab the 'I Won Badge'.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete