WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 4 September 2016

HELLO SUNDAY PEEPS :-)

Good morning Everyone,
I have been away from my Blog because I had my lovely Daughter and her family here for a holiday, so spent lots of time in the pool and messing around with my Grandsons :-D Both she and my SiL had some chillaxing time and everyone got a super tan :-D

I then had a big card order to do, which I will post pikkies of a bit later.

This morning I was playing with the latest FB freebie image from Angie Addison.... a cute chubby little plane and I put it together with a freebie FLAMINGO I got from Little Scraps of Heaven. I used the flamingo twice, flipped one and cut off and re-positioned his head to make him look up :-)



I coloured all the planes using various flags of the world. The background is an image of flamingos on a lake in Africa, where they flock in their trillions at certain times of the year !!!   
I also used a freebie vintage flamingo image. The LSoH flamingos were pre-coloured and they also came with a cutting file and some super background papers. You can find them HERE.

If you want to snag Angie's plane then pop over to her FaceBook Page HERE and join in :-)

Well - I hope you had a giggle and now I am off to finish my card order.

See you later and thanks for dropping in :-) xxx



Challenges I am entering:

Broken Fairy Challenge #10 - AG + Twist - Things with Wings  16/9
My Time To Craft Challenge #328 - Something That Flies  9/9
Deep Ocean Challenge #136 - Things With Wings  6/9





10 comments:

  1. Im so happy you had wonderful time with your daughter!
    your car is so cool!
    hugs
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, fun images, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Werry funn card, I love that is my flag on one of the planes :) usualy everyone left us out...
    Thanks for that ;)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created a wonder scene love the words in the bubbles Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuckling at your fab sense of humour Ike. The sky over my head was like that last night . . . problems with a runway at Gatwick and they stack them in holding patterns over my house!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious!! Love your colouring and the scene!! Thank you for joining us in rhe Broken Fairy Design's Challenge Blog. Hugs, Mieke DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love your humour.. great images and composition. Are you taking part in anything for October? I have also been taking a break but some found footage of dust bunnies has dragged me back into writing again. I would really miss a Halloween hop... any suggestions please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - I am still deliberating about whether to participate in the 31 Days of Halloween Hop... it's a lot of work though which is why I am undecided. Of course I will be playing in the Cat Lovers Blog Hop in Oct. (see side bar) xx

      Delete