WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 14 May 2016

NEW FACEBOOK FAN CLUB PAGE EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE

Hello Peeps,
I have just put in the May Exclusive FREEBIE over on our IKEsART  FB Fan Page, so why not pop over and snag yours now :-D


We have started our latest Challenge at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - EMBOSSING and there is a new post for Week 2 of my Cats only Challenge :-D

You'll find FREEBIES on both those Challenges too :-D


This fortnight I am also Sponsoring SCRAPPING4FUN CHALLENGES  #65 - Anything Goes. Why not whizz over and see the lovely creations the DT made with my images and of course, join in the fun :-D x

Have a great crafting weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image good to see you back!
    You will also be sponsoring forI ♥promarkers from Wednesday for two weeks.
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny. Yep - I'mm all set and excited for that one :-D xxx

      Delete