WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

BIT OF FUN

Hi Peeps,
Just nipping in quickly with my piece for the Challenge over at THREE MUSES which is " Mess up a Master " or  ALTER A MASTERPIECE.
I couldn't resist this one, so here is my version of Rodan's The Thinker :-)



Hahaha - that's all for now Folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Challenges I am entering:




5 comments:

  1. Love it very cleaver and great fun! you could call it the "Stinker"
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this one had me laughing out loud! Very clever and creative.

    MERRY CHRISTNAS to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nutter! xxx

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS xxxx

    ReplyDelete