WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 31 October 2014

OOOOOOOOOH - HALLOWEEN !!!

Hello scary Peeps,
Here we are at last at Halloween - such a pity we don't celebrate it in Greece :-(  Sob !!! :-(
I have been playing with stamps and red ink, so my hands look like I've murdered someone just now LoL
I have made a scary ATC and wanted to enter the Junk Funk Challenge over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM, so my piece had to incorporate Q Tips/Cotton Buds... whatever you call them.



My background is from Crafty Chaos (no longer trading) and I tore the paper and edged with red Copic.
The main image is from the rubber stamp set "As Death" from SMEARED INK. I printed him and then scanned him into the computer so that I could resize him to ATC. I spritzed him with 'Fireworks' - Pan's Dust and Pink Sherbert alcohol ink, which matched my Q Tip sticks. I had to cut down and rewind ends on some of my Q Tips to make them fit, and then I dipped them into blood red ink and stuck them round for my border. Voila !

Challenges I am entering:

Smeared & Smudged ForumJunk Funk Challenge
Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge  - Things That Go Bump In The Night  *** TOP 3 **


9 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm hiding under a blanket all day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and it is a scary image happy Halloween!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought of using Qtips as a frame...VERY clever! I wouldn't want to bump into this guy in the middle of the night, lol! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply had to swing by to wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Ike! This is YOUR holiday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ink on the edges...don't use the qtips in your ears...or maybe do and see if anyone notices!!!! very inventive. Hey Ike - can you put a Follow by Email gadget on your blog???? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky and wonderful atc. Great image and frame. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first challenge I have hear of requiring Q-tips. You have done well.
    A fun spooky ATC.

    ReplyDelete