WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Friday, 31 October 2014

OOOOOOOOOH - HALLOWEEN !!!

Hello scary Peeps,
Here we are at last at Halloween - such a pity we don't celebrate it in Greece :-(  Sob !!! :-(
I have been playing with stamps and red ink, so my hands look like I've murdered someone just now LoL
I have made a scary ATC and wanted to enter the Junk Funk Challenge over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM, so my piece had to incorporate Q Tips/Cotton Buds... whatever you call them.



My background is from Crafty Chaos (no longer trading) and I tore the paper and edged with red Copic.
The main image is from the rubber stamp set "As Death" from SMEARED INK. I printed him and then scanned him into the computer so that I could resize him to ATC. I spritzed him with 'Fireworks' - Pan's Dust and Pink Sherbert alcohol ink, which matched my Q Tip sticks. I had to cut down and rewind ends on some of my Q Tips to make them fit, and then I dipped them into blood red ink and stuck them round for my border. Voila !

Challenges I am entering:

Smeared & Smudged ForumJunk Funk Challenge
Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge  - Things That Go Bump In The Night  *** TOP 3 **


10 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm hiding under a blanket all day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and it is a scary image happy Halloween!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought of using Qtips as a frame...VERY clever! I wouldn't want to bump into this guy in the middle of the night, lol! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply had to swing by to wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Ike! This is YOUR holiday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee - thank you Darnell :-D xx

      Delete
  5. Great ink on the edges...don't use the qtips in your ears...or maybe do and see if anyone notices!!!! very inventive. Hey Ike - can you put a Follow by Email gadget on your blog???? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky and wonderful atc. Great image and frame. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first challenge I have hear of requiring Q-tips. You have done well.
    A fun spooky ATC.

    ReplyDelete