WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 27 February 2014

LOC VALENTINE

Hi there Peeps,
I have made a little ATC to enter over at LEFT OF CENTRE CREATIVE CHALLENGES as they are running a Valentine type challenge that is right up my street..... Challenge~25 - DEMON LOVERS. I don't go in for that slushy mushy stuff so here is my little entry for this scarier sort of Valentine. :-D



Image is by Rick St Dennis.
Background Papers from SMEARED INK.
Bits from stash.

There's no much activity from me just now as I am a bit sickly, but I am still lurking around here for a while on most days :-D


Challenges I am entering:

LOC Challenge #25 - Demon Lovers

10 comments:

  1. I love the splodges and those doileys - make a great background to your scary image - thanks for joining us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Ike!!! thanks for joining us at LOC! Be sure to join our new Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820/?bookmark_t=group and Sign up for our Anniversary Event! Hugs, mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the die cut Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devilishly good! Thanks foe playing along at LOC! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and creepy Valentine! Unexpected and very cool! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic non-valentine! =) Hope you will feel better soon!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Ike
    Well that is a scary one! And you know I don't say that lightly lol! I am sorry you are not feeling too great and I hope you feel better soon. Hugs, Vee xx ( I am taking it slowly.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed that one Ike!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it and what you did with colouring the awesome image is stunning,hope u feel better soon x and thanks for joining us here at Left of Centre Challenge & Good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete