WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2013

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

Hmmm - sounds a bit like me  hahahaha LoL !!!
Now I struggle with this theme - I always want to add more coz it looks so bare, so I was mortified to find that our theme this fortnight with FUN WITH ATCs was going to be CAS. Imagine my doom and gloom. :-(  Well, I managed to snag myself a wonderful little Kitty Freebie from A Day For Daisies the other day and decided to use that and do the 'spotlight' thing again. I coloured the puss with copics and mounted my little circle with 3D foamies. Then I wrote Hi and just edged a little ink around the ATC and the spotlight circle -  Voila !! I think it's pretty CAS ?!! :-)



So come on all you CAS wizards out there and pop over to see what my Teamies have made and play along with us at FUN WITH ATCs :-)




9 comments:

  1. Even though you didn't like the theme you've still managed to make it look lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image fabulous ATC Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fabulous, Ike. Very CAS and an ATC too! I love the kitty and spotlight effect. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very CAS . . . you did a good job Ike.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo!
    With your decision this image is really going great - brave bird!
    "Hi! "- This can not be forgotten!!
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning in it's simplicity Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really did fabulously well for the CAS look! Loving the spotlight area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I've seen the spotlight technique before and was never sure if I liked it - but yours is beautiful and I think I'm going to try this technique now. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ike, it's perfectly and definitely CAS - as far as I'm concerned LOL I love it. The spotlight is just the perfect technique for this - something I never did :-) Hugs, Suzanne xxxxx

    ReplyDelete