WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Friday, 2 November 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 36

Hello Peeps,
Here is the first of a few for Christmas.  "Cracka Cat"   :-D
Enjoy xx


REMOVED TO SHOP


15 comments:

  1. Dear Ike
    I used Catular on Hallowe'en post and everyone loved him so I think this Christmas one will be too. Thank you for the freebie. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, dear Ike!
    I wish you a pleasant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! Looks like someone is starting to celebrate early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cutie, thanks a bunch....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Thanks so much for the freebie.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike, this is just too funny! Love you!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete