WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Friday, 31 August 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 29

Good morning Peeps and Happy Friday :-)
I wasn't sure what to give you this week, but since Halloween is creeping ever nearer, I decided to run with a scary one LoL




IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP

And here she is as PNG so you can put her anywhere you like :-D... she doesn't have to be creeping through your letterbox.... Bwaahahahahaha   xx



12 comments:

  1. Yup that is a perfect image for Halloween Just freaky enough! I would hate to find her crawling through my mailslot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Vicky - wouldn't want her creeping anywhere else! Fun images - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Ike! Now I know that you already O.K.!
    Thanks for that freebie.
    Preparing for Halloween started now!
    Success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Ike...I'm totally creeped out! lol much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY Ike Long time no see. Been in a whirlwind for a while.
    Thought I'd stop by here for a second.
    Love Love this image. Reminds me of the Grudge. That chick always freaked me out on that movie. I love being scared and love halloween as much.
    I'll see you around pretty soon. Thanks for this digi. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ike, thanks for the creepy digi. I love it. I thought of the Grudge too when I first saw it! These are awesome!! I would love to see a card you have done w/ this??!!
    Thanks!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for these she is well creepy lol but brilliant
    Mwahhhhh
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. freaky and awesome at the same time!!!! thank you!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that's what I'm talking about! Love them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete