WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 18 June 2012

HAPPY MONDAY WITH SMUDGY ANTICS AND HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE

Good Morning,
Today I am lucky with the Internet... again... LoL Better not get too used to it :-D My offering for today is a 2 for 1.... at SMUDGY ANTICS this week we are doing "Pretty Creepy" and over at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, our theme is HDH138 'Eerie Elegance' ... so I offer you this -


This is another digital piece as I am still unable to do a lot of "cutting + sticking", but it's definitely improving so I can't complain.
It is so good to get back into Blogland and the crafting world this week :-D
My Daughter had her new baby on Friday - Ryan - weighing in at 8lbs - both are safe and well  and his Daddy is very proud and Big Bruv thinks he's cute:-D
Not much change here in Greece - at least I've had water for the last 3 days :-)
Well - catch you later xxxxxxx


Recipe:
Background from Haunted Hollow by Kim Cameron
All other images from the 'Glam Vamps' set by Smeared Ink

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are back. awesome piece. Missed your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a professional illustration to some snazzy cool magazine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool..... I love that she is wearing a Smeared Ink shirt and the sentiment is just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly do just love this piece!! Awesome shading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susie loving this creation from and a big congrats to your daughter and all of you with your new addition I know he will be spoilt rotten lol glad to hear the hand is getting better (even it is slowly) I got back from sunny spain yesterday OMG what a contrast in weather winter woolies here in UK compared to swim suits over there still maybe one day we will go and not come back (dreams)
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you up and posting, Ike. LOVE this. Looks like some fun gals. Congrats on the new addition. Sooo exciting. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh you horrible woman rub it in why don't you lol it is peeing it down here and not very warm either our temp in Spain was around that mark (ish)but it couls be peeing down there and it would so much better that this I really do want to go and live there at some stage in my life (well before I get to old to enjoy it) I will put some pics on when FiL gets them to me (he thinks he's David Bailey lol)
    have a great weekend (in the sun) speak soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! You are back! This is fabulously elegant! Those are some beautiful vampires! Very cool! Congrats to your family on the new addition and I am soo glad you have water!!! Hope you continue to have water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's works of art like this that I have sorely missed. Love it - the shadow work is amazing :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when you are able to create! Like Helen and Monique, I've missed your work as well. Your piece is so richly dark and elegant. I love it! You always amaze me with your digi skills! Your shadows are awesome and I love the twinkle of reflected light off of the glasses and decanter.

    ReplyDelete