WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 4

Hello Faithful Peeps,
Here's today's offering for you. Enjoy ! :-D xx


IMAGE REMOVED TO STORE

19 comments:

  1. oh Ike he is awesome...well maybe it's a she...hmmm now to add a pink tu tu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great!
    At home I have two of these:
    my husband and my son (young sir). One is iron and the other - wood! I love them very much!
    Thank you for the wonderful picture!

    Greetings from me-little monkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dragon Ike. Thanks so much for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely awesome Ike! I love it! I think I need to lock myself in my craft room and just color! No phone, no computer, no Michael, no Mr. Hoppy... and get my meals delivered... only leave the room to go potty and smoke! LOL! If only I could... well it is a good dream, right!?! LOL! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how awesome. goes great as this is the year of the dragon you know? thank you ike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image.

    TYFS
    califncsun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image Ike, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love dragons!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great detail, Thanks so much for sharing. My grandson is really into dragons and dinosaurs, he will love a card made with this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! This reminds me of a dragon I painted on a motorcycle tank decades ago! Thanks for the memories and the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - what detail you gave this dragon. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete