WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Saturday, 25 June 2011

CUTE CONGRATS

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I have made this card for my best mate's Daughter-in-Law, who has just passed her final exams to become a Doctor :-D
I used papers from Peppermint Creative 'Casual Friday' and Little Sizzles from Sizzix plus blue cardstock. The flowers and foliage were cut with Sizzix dies, and the bottom was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch. I used Nestabilities for backing plates and made my own sentiment tag. I decoupaged my little Forever Friends bear to make him 3D. The amber sticky jewels were from my stash.


Challenges I am entering:
Delicious Doodles Challenge 31 - Cute & Cuddly
The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges - Recipe 3 papers, 3 buttons + blue
The AiFactory - Bearly Cute Challenge - use a Teddy Bear
Art Impressions Challenge 21 - Handmade Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Great L/O and details, the bear is adorable!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, really cute card hun!!
    Thanks for playing this week at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever Friends is soo versatile isn't it? Thank you for playing along at AiFactory this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. very adorable. such a cute teddy! Thanks for joining our teddy bear challenge at AIF this week.
    Tammy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is b-ful! Very sweet.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww - Forever Friends bears always bring a smile to my face.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete