WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING CONTEST

Happy Saturday everyone,
I am here with my Digis again that I have entered for the CDAC Digi Competition.
The voting has now started, so if you are feeling generous and would like to pop over and vote for me (or anyone else there of course) I would be very much honoured.
Voting is from 31st March until 7th April.
If you would like to vote please go here and click on the Digis you like.

Hugs
Ike xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. These are great, hope you do well.
    Looking forwrd to working with you at Forever Friends.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been over and had a vote. I was going to do this, but I'd be Mrs Novotes! and anyway, I always seem to get my things deleted over there,in the wrong place I guess!!((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike :)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments.

    Congrats also for being on the FF DT!!

    Im off to cast my vote now btw ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete