WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2011

IN HONOUR OF JAPAN

At Use It Tuesday this week Challenge No.4 is related to recent world events. You must make a project using something red in honour of Japan AND use something from your stash that you've been hoarding.
As an added twist...they are going to make a donation to the Red Cross based on the number of participants to this Challenge. If they get 1-25 players, they will donate $50;     26-50 players they will donate $75 and so on up to $400!   So feel free to get the word out! UIT would love to make a great donation on behalf of their fellow crafters.

Here is my card for the Challenge.
I used papers and images from  the Joanna Sheen CD - Eastern Treasures.
I have cut out the image multiple times and made it 3D using silicone.
The thing on this card that I have been hoarding is the little butterfly Charm. I only have 2 and was given them by a friend ages and ages ago, and never wanted to use them. So, here is one ... there's no use keeping them in a box eh ?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my heart is so happy you decided to play with us!! What can I say, this card is AMAZING! The detail is stunning! I am so glad you used your little hoarded charm, too!

    Thanks again for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete