WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Monday, 9 April 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS MONDAY

OK now for part two - we have a dark and edgy 'Anything Goes' theme this week over at SMUDGY ANTICS - now you know that opens it right up for you. Easy Peasy.. Lemon Squeezy.... absolutely NO excuse not to join in right ?!! Remember though - in order to Win the prize or get in the Top 3 - you must have a Smeared Ink image somewhere on your project. Think Halloween/Gothic/Horror or just slightly dark if you can't go all out. This is not a "pretty,pretty" blogspot  so you are free to explore your darker side :-D 
Here is my creation for this week. I have used a Bat from the SI Little Bit Batty Set and I made a little chest out of a recycled box. The skellie hand is my own digi.
I told you NOT to open the box !!!!!!.............




Why not let your Dark Side out and come over and join us :-) . My fellow DT sisters have some awesome goodies to show you so maybe you can leave them a little love too xxxx


Challenges I am entering:
Creative Monday Challenge 5 - Anything but a Card
Wild Orchid Challenges Week 46 - Things With Wings
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Things With Wings

10 comments:

  1. WOW this is freaking freaking freaking amazing!! I love this Ike you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is amazing!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!... absolutely AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woman, I am blown away! I thought this was a cool digi creation at first, then read your post and saw all the pics and realized this is a dimensional project. How on Earth do you create such magic? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, no words can describe my admiration, you are a true artist, beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing Ike, looks like the bats fly right at you
    stunning project

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!! Too freakin' fabulous for WORDS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, but I don't HAVE a dark side. My world is pink and fluffy (well, MAINLY!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEEEEE! I love bats and this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is amazing!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete